Seek qualified vendor for Budget Software and Implementation Services.
Friendship Public Charter Schools seeks a vendor to provide efficient budging software solution, the following functionality is required:
Support the organization of information by FPCS defined hierarchical levels; including departments with a child parent relationship along with Grants/Projects including the ability to support/create unlimited hierarchies as needed.
- Friendship will require the ability to have 2 administrative users and 15 budget template users.
- Full field search capability within reports, plans, forecasts and important documents
- Reports users can easily utilize export and apply filters both on demand and scheduled.
- Role based security level with the flexibility to assign security access based on departments/organizations or groups
- Allow file attachments for budget requests, reports and/or forecasting templates and ability to link attachments to data points
- Position based budgeting, allowing departments to view unallocated salary dollar viewable at the individual employee level or department level depending on user security access
- Flexible templates to assist users that are customizable
- The system for developing the budget (operating, salaries & benefits, and capital) will include the ability for all users to submit requests and shall collect all data and information required to rank and evaluate projects, analyse operating budgets and salaries & benefits and to create the budget documents, fully accessible through the application for Excel, SharePoint, and Offline
- Multiple scenarios per budget year including the ability to create unlimited scenarios at the daily, weekly, monthly, yearly and multi-year levels
- Auto calculation of fringe benefits based on position variables
- Provide historical budget data which can also be used to pre-populate future year budgets and can be used in reports, planning and budgeting templates
- Real-time data integration with FPCS’s current ADP, GP and Coupa software
- Meet FPCS’s unique business requirements and procedures (e.g. bi-weekly payroll and multiple pay plans).
- Graphical representation of data with interactive dashboards
- Forecasting capabilities for both the expenditure/revenue with pre-built functionality to assist client in defining forecasts at both a high level and a granular level in a wizard like interface