Seek qualified vendor for Compensation Design Consulting Services for a multi-campus Charter School network
Friendship PCS is seeking a firm to assist with the development and design of a compensation structure for its multi-campus charter school network. The project would include:
- Providing competitive compensation information for the DC market as well as for charter schools regionally and nationally;
- Proposing best practice approaches to setting compensation levels and establishing a performance-based pay system;
- Analyzing Friendship’s current compensation levels and comparable institutions;
- Supporting focus groups with existing staff and stakeholder to identify key desired features; and
- Developing a compensation plan with key elements, implementation parameters, key communications messages and timeline for rollout.