Seek qualified Temporary Staffing Firm Services to assist in recruiting short and long term substitute teacher placements
Friendship Public Charter Schools seeks the services of a single person or entity with expertise in expeditiously sourcing, screening, and providing top quality candidates to fill FPCS’ temporary teacher staffing needs. The areas of responsibility may include, but will not be limited to the following:
- FPCS anticipates that the service provider will provide temporary teacher staffing services, as requested in accordance with master agreement’s terms and conditions. Temporary staffing services needs will be determined and communicated via ordering documents (e.g., purchase orders authorizing), as they arise.
- Services are expected to be performed by the temporary staffing agency starting for an initial one-year term; the FPCS, at its sole discretion, may elect to extend the master agreement past the initial term for up to two consecutive one-year option terms.
- FPCS makes no representations hereunder about the amount of work that may be given to a service provider pursuant to this RFP; however, the information provided below is illustrative only of the general work requirements which the temporary staffing agency will be asked to provide.
- Pursuant to ordering documents issued under a master agreement, perform temporary staffing agency services
- Staff temporary job openings, on request and within the requested time frame, with individuals who possess the required qualifications to perform the assignment to the fullest capacity
- Proactively source, recruit, and maintain network of quality candidates for FPCS’ consideration
- Provide regular daily follow-up on temporary positions that have not been filled, or require replacement temporary staff.
- If unable to provide qualified candidates through temporary staffing agency’s database and network, partner with subcontracted temporary staffing agencies to provide qualified and/or specialized candidates on a timely basis.
- Provide and conduct background checks and thorough past employee references (using FPCS provided template) for selected candidates within a reasonable time frame prior to start date of assignment.
- Provide the billing rate for each temporary employee, job classification, and the applicable mark-up rates.
- Provide detailed temporary staffing reports that include data such as: name of employee, office and/ or location in which temporary employee worked, start and end dates (or anticipated end date), billing rate, classification, funding source, total regular hours worked, total overtime hours worked, total amount invoiced, etc.
- Provide a consistent, accessible, single point of contact to support the entire account, allowing FPCS to interview potential replacements in the event that a change of point of contact is required.