This section offers information on Friendship Public Charter School policies. FPCS is committed to supporting the parents and guardians of our students. These policies will help you understand your rights.
If you have any questions or concerns about any policy, please contact the Office of the Chief of Staff at (202) 281-1700(202) 281-1700.
- Authorization for Administering Medication During School Hours
- Education of Homeless Children and Youth
- English Language Learner Student Identification
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Friendship PCS Bullying Prevention Policy
- Local Wellness Policy
- Notice of Nondiscrimination
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Special Education Services
- USDA Non-Discrimination Policy
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act
- McKinney-Vento Act Resolution