Seek qualified vendor for Strategic Marketing/Creative Firm To Support The Evolution Of The FPCS Brand As The Network Serves Its Various School Communities.
Friendship Public Charter Schools seeks qualified and experienced bidder(s) to provide proposals from strategic marketing/creative firms to support the evolution of the FPCS brand as the network serves its various school communities – all experiencing rapidly changing population demographics.
Scope of Services
- Undertake a destination survey that gauges perceptions of Friendship’s 12 schools among parents, students, and staff and campus neighbors. This research will also enable Friendship to better understand the expectations current and potential parents, students and staff have for their neighborhood schools.
- With this baseline of knowledge, the selected firm will work with the Friendship Communications Department to refine core organizational messaging, and develop a strategic outreach plan that supports short- and long-term student enrollment/retention goals.
- Suite of materials to drive brand awareness, ownership and enrollment to include:
- Focus groups that draw existing and potential families/partners
- Redesign flagship and campus-based outreach materials
- Enhance new website based on research findings
- Deploy focused social networking campaign for parents
- Digital advertising: Google, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat
- New collateral materials that highlight early college, IB, pre-K Reggio Emilia, alumni and athletic programs
- You Tube – promote Friendship-wide Pride Event to kick off 2018-19 enrollment
- OOH media – billboards and bus ads within target communities
- New materials to generate alumni pride, participation and engagement
- Targeted print ads in Washington Post
- Expand earned media that highlights Friendship’s student offerings and academic strengths.
FACTS AND FIGURES:
- Enrolled students: 4200
- Campuses: 12 in Wards 5,6,7,8
- Staff: Over 800