Seeking qualified and experienced bidder(s) for Bond post issuance compliance Services
Friendship is seeking legal services for the refinancing of series bonds and other related matters.
The advice and services would include:
- Consultation with representatives of the Issuer, including the Office of the Attorney General (“Office of the Attorney General”), Bond Counsel, financial adviser, if any, underwriters, underwriters’ counsel, and others, with respect to the timing, terms and legal structure of the proposed Bonds.
- Preparation and review of documents to be drafted in connection with the modification and amendment of certain financing documents relating to the Series 2012 Bonds and the authorization and refunding of the Refunded Bonds (the “Amended Legal Documents”).
- Assisting with any tax due diligence conducted by Bond Counsel in connection with the issuance of the Refunded Bonds.
- Attendance at any working group meetings or conference calls as Issuer may request.
- Review of the TEFRA Notice and assistance with Brooking’s public hearing testimony relating to the TEFRA hearing to be held by the Issuer to comply with requirements of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Review and Preparation of any closing certificates required to be executed by Friendship in connection with execution of the Amended Legal Documents and the issuance of the Refunded Bonds.
- Rendering of Borrower’s Counsel Opinion in the customary form of final legal opinion on non-profit status of Friendship and the validity and due authorization of Friendship’s actions in connection with Amended Legal Documents and the issuance of the Refunded Bonds.
- Other activities as needed to finalize the Refunded Bonds.