Seeking qualified vendor for Auxiliary School Resource Officers to provide school safety and security to school campuses
Friendship Public Charter School is seeking the service of Auxiliary School Resource Officers to provide safety and security at Friendship School campuses as needed.
Off duty professional Police Officers that are in good standing with the local police department.
- Safety and security to Friendship Public Charter School Campus.
- Protector and Enforcer – School Police Officer is responsible for public safety within the established school boundaries, which they perform by:
- Serving as liaisons between the school, police, and the surrounding community
- Ensuring the campus is safe from intruders
- Providing information to students and school personnel about matters regarding law enforcement
- Be a positive resource to school administrators, teachers, students, and parents
- Intervention for students that make poor choices
- Building positive relationships with K-12 students
- Serving on the Crisis team and threat assessment team