Seeking qualified vendor for the Supply and Delivery of Fresh Produce
Friendship Public Charter Schools, in the District of Columbia is seeking a Fresh Produce Distributing Company to furnish fresh fruit and vegetable items and other food service related products and delivery to Friendship Public Charter Schools school sites participating in the Child Nutrition Programs including but not limited to the National School Breakfast, Lunch, After-School Snack, FFVP Programs, and the Child and Adult Care Food At-Risk Supper Program, established by the United States Department of Agriculture code of Federal regulations, and DC Healthy Schools Amendments Act of 2012 sets forth the terms and conditions applicable to the proposed procurement. The successful bidder shall deliver in accordance with the menu requirements for each applicable program.
- The purpose of this solicitation is to award a contract to provide Fresh Produce and other incidental products related to meals served at Friendship Public Charter Schools, who shall also be recognized as the Ordering Agency.
- Friendship Public Charter Schools contemplates award of an RFP in accordance with the D.C. Public Charter School Board Regulations and Guidelines and Federal Procurement requirements.
- Friendship Public Charter Schools must approve all product substitutions prior to delivery.
- Vendor agrees to provide a pricing sheet.
- SFA reserves the right to add to and/or delete food items from the pricing sheet including the estimated quantities for 1 Year.
- The Fresh Produce Distributing Company must identify any items on bid that is not in compliance with the “Buy America” clause (non-domestic product (s)).
- Friendship Public Charter Schools must approve all non-domestic product (s) prior to delivery.