Seeking qualified vendor for Translations Services for families and documents in five or more languages.
Friendship Public Charter Schools seeks qualified and experienced bidder(s) for Translation Services.
Translators / Document Translator, will be responsible for using their knowledge of five or more languages and cultural meanings to translate texts from one language to another. Their duties will include consulting with industry experts to determine meanings, completing translations within set deadlines and using word processing software with special features to aid their progress.
Interested contractors must provide the following services:
- Editing and updating current translated versions
- Cultural sensitivity and insight to the culture of the original languages and the target languages during the translation process
- Maintain confidentiality of information shared by the school
- Translate, edit and format Friendship correspondence to families in five or more languages.
- Provide Zoom video simultaneous translations for families in five or more languages
- Provide direct 24/7 over the phone and three way interpreting in five or more languages.
- Ability to use In-Design
- Ability to accommodate same-day and rush translation requests
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously for Friendship’s 16 schools.
- Quick turnaround time of 1-3 business days for requests under 15 pages, 5-7 business days for 16-30-page translation requests, and 10 business days max for 30+ page documents.
- 24/7 support for school