Seeking qualified vendor for Touchless electric water coolers with bottle filling stations
Friendship Public Charter Schools seeks qualified and experienced bidder(s) for Touchless Water Fountains.
Timeline & Cost
- Purchased with the goal of being installed, Summer 2022
- 72 Units needed
- Unit shall include electric water cooler with bottle filling station.
- Should deliver 8 GPH of 50°F drinking water at 90°F ambient and 80°F inlet water.
- Should deliver chilled drinking water.
- Cooler units shall have push bar activation.
- Bottle filling unit shall include an electronic sensor for touchless activation with auto 20-second shut-off timer.
- Bottle filler shall provide 1.1-1.5 gpm flow rate with laminar flow to minimize splashing.
- 3000-gallon capacity filter, certified to NSF/ANSI 42 and 53, with visual monitor to indicate when replacement is necessary.
- Shall include integrated silver ion anti-microbial protection in key areas. Unit shall meet ADA guidelines.
- Unit shall be lead-free design which is certified to NSF/ANSI 61 & 372 and meets
- Federal and State low-lead requirements. Unit shall be certified to UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120.