Friendship Public Charter School seeks qualified and experienced bidder(s) for Technical Assistant to support the day-to-day screening of the BD Veritor Rapid Antigen Test of SARS-COV-2.
Technical Assistants are independent contractors that provides support with the screening of the BD Veritor Rapid Antigen Test of SARS-COV-2. Technical Assistants also assist in data entry of results, registration of staff, students, and reporting daily screening numbers with guidance of Friendship’s Laboratory Director.
A technical assistant has to perform the following job duties:
- Uploading and Recording Rapid Antigen Results in Image Movers Software.
- Swabbing students and staff for Rapid Antigen Testing
- He or she has to provide the Laboratory Director with the information that is going to be helpful in the testing strategy of Friendship Rapid testing Team.
- He or she must communicate to the Laboratory Director whenever there is a problem uploading student and staff information.
- They have to make the operations of daily rapid testing go smoothly. There should not be any confusion arising in the daily flow of information and other processes when technical assistants are present.
- They must prep each station with test kits and ppe supplies in order to make Friendship’s Rapid Testing Team efficient in recovery from the downtimes of testing.
- They have to streamline rapid testing processes.
- It is the duty of the technical assistant to support the Friendship’s Rapid Testing Team in reduction of data entry errors.
- Print Labels using Dymo Label Maker.
- Support Registration of Students and Staff.
- Report daily testing numbers to school administrators.
- Mandated reporter of child neglect or abuse.