Seeking an experienced Consultant to provide Capital Projects Development Consulting services.
Friendship Public Charter School is seeking an experienced Consultant to provide Capital Projects Development Consulting services to assist in the development and execution of FPCS facilities upgrades to not only attract students, faculty and parents but to position the Friendship brand as the gold standard in facility design.
Scope of Work and Deliverables-
The Consultant will represent Friendship PCS and assist in the planning, scheduling, and coordination of the design and development of current and future capital development projects. The Consultant will also develop the long-term facilities capital plan and execute long- and short-range development projects, which include but are not limited to major construction and renovation projects.
In addition, the consultant will develop the following standards
FFE Design Standards for all campuses, which includes:
- Classroom furniture and technology placement
- Classroom and School Design Standards (size, flow and materials/finishes)
- Development and execution of the facilities capital plan.
- Assist in Grant submissions for facilities.
- Oversee the selection and performance of architects, engineers, and contractors.
- Ensure adherence to budget and established financial controls.
- Keep the FPCS Chief of School Operations informed of all pertinent issues