Seeking qualified and experienced bidder(s) for School Nurse/Health Tech to ensure the health and safety of students
Friendship Public Charter Schools seeks qualified and experienced bidder(s) to provide. “School Nursing/Health Tech Services”.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
The Nurse/ Health Tech will provide the following services that do not replace the care a student should receive from a regular physician or clinic.
The role involves:
- Facilitating COVID-19 health protocols as per DC Department of Health and CDC guidelines that may include taking student’s temperature as needed, helping support the segregation of those with symptoms, completing necessary documentation related to these protocols.
- Ensuring students are properly hydrated
- Maintaining a list of the students that suffer from asthma and diabetes
- Ensuring that the staff is aware of the location of Epi Pens for students with allergies
- Monitoring student medications
- Monitoring student immunizations