Seeking qualified vendor for Real Estate & Program Management Services for development and project management for real estate-related school projects
Friendship PCS is seeking a consulting firm to provide development and project management services for real estate-related school projects.
To successfully aid the Friendship organization with its real estate needs, the consulting firm must understand the fundamentals of real estate and finance as well as the fundamentals of the school/education industry and the community in which Friendship operates. Brokers, architects, environmental regulations, contractors, site maintenance, lease/purchase negotiation, and local government regulations only compound the complexity of the situation. We seek a firm that has extensive experience in coordinating complicated real estate transactions, in developing school facilities and in ensuring that a school community’s vision is reflected throughout the development process. Capabilities should include:
• Leadership of site identification or master planning process.
• Design and construction program management.
• Purchase or lease negotiation, including informing the work of legal counsel and/or broker(s).
• Manage and coordinate efforts and deliverables of outside contractors.
• Support green building objectives.
• Support real estate financing efforts, including possible tax-exempt bond financing.
• Interface with key constituents on the development and design process.
• Serve as a key member of the larger Friendship real estate projects team.