The purpose of this Request is to solicit proposals from qualified organizations interested in providing audio/visual media production services to advance the mission, goals and objectives of Friendship Public Charter School (FPCS) as well as to support FPCS work.
FPCS anticipates most of the work will take place in the Washington, D.C. metro area, specifically our campuses and designated venues. The vendor will be required to provide a wide range of audio video services at FPCS request, which may include but are not limited to those described below.
- produce promotional and educational AV content for FPCS supported initiatives and/or media programming to showcase at events, stakeholder meetings, professional development and online (such as www.friendshipschools.org), as well as for use at local stakeholder meetings and events;
- If needed, film events and other meetings for use on friendshipschools.org and other social media platforms or potential future use in promotional videos. Such events include:
- Teacher of the Year Instructional and Promotional Videos
- Develop AV content for promotional use
- film interviews and brief testimonials ranging from 30 seconds to 5 minutes in length. The testimonials may include senior executives, public media talent, or key stakeholders such parents, students and staff; and
- Edit existing AV and digital content.
The vendor must have considerable experience shooting and editing short-form content for promotional use and delivering the content in multiple file formats, including but not limited to 1920×1080 HD as H.264 files, DNHD, or other higher end formats for quality and use. The vendor must also have extensive motion graphics capabilities, which can be applied to the short-form content. Also, vendor must advise FPCS on the best, highest quality of filming that aligns with current and trending formats.