Seeking qualified vendor for Information Technology hardware and software products
Friendship Public Charter Schools seeks vendor to provide technology hardware, software and consulting services as needed. The areas of responsibility may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Providing high quality hardware and software. Hardware and software needs may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Carts, desktops, laptops, tablets, and chromebooks
- Hard drives, monitors, memory, and peripherals
- Servers, storage, and archival devices
- UPS, cabling, racks, wire management and printers
- Network equipment
- Microsoft, Google, Symantec, VM ware, Apple and other similar solution providers
- The quantities that will be needed will vary from campuses to campus. The number of items requested will be discussed as needed in the future.
- The vendor shall make themselves knowledgeable of the Technology Network, Hardware and software requirements of FPCS.