Seeking qualified vendor for Human Resources centralized and innovative platform for applicant tracking
Friendship Public Charter School is seeking a company to provide a centralized and innovative platform for applicant tracking and relationship management.
The platform must automate the hiring process by managing the entire recruitment cycle.
- -Candidate engagement with timely communication tools and scenarios
- -Employee referral program
- -CV/document down loading
- -Candidate management-track applicate by stage and source
- -Candidate shortlist capabilities
- -Document management, ability to attach all relevant documents to candidate file
- -Interview scheduling for different stages of candidate recruitment cycle
- -Analytics to track recruiter’s performance, determine optimal hiring channels, and identify high-value candidates
Company must offer an experienced in-house professional services team that can be leveraged for implementation support.
A timeline for implementation must be provided and agreed upon.
Company must provide two (2) environments by default: a sandbox (i.e., staging) and production site.
A clear defined approach to training must be outlined and roles and responsibilities must be defined along with a timeline.