Seeking qualified General Contractor / Construction Company Services for – FPCS IDEAL Campus
A. Project Identification is as follows:
- Location: 6130 North Capital Street, NW, Washington DC 20011
- Owner: Friendship Public Charter School
B. The work covered in the RFP consists of the construction of a new approximately 56,200 sq. ft. Middle School educational facility.
The following shall be included in the BID:
- Based on the anticipated start date and The Contractor’s schedule, accommodations for winter conditions shall be part of the work only as required.
- The General Contractor shall coordinate all required inspections throughout the duration of the
- Work in the Public Way shall confirm to all rules and regulations of The City of Washington DC and each agency having jurisdiction over required above or below grade improvements and utility
- The General Contractor shall coordinate all Public Utility work required for the project
C. Work provided by the Owner generally consists of the following:
- Classroom, bathroom, office, meeting space buildouts
- Appliance and equipment installation
- Computer and networking equipment
- Security systems
- Telecommunications systems
- Audio/Visual systems and components
- Specialty signage and wall graphics note in the Contract Documents
The General Contractor shall be responsible for coordination of the above items and connections to portions of the work as noted in the Contract Documents.