Seeking qualified vendors for Exterior and Interior Wayfinding Sign Design, Planning, Fabrication and Installation.
Friendship Public Charter Schools seeks qualified and experienced bidder(s) for Exterior and Interior Wayfinding sign Design, Planning, Fabrication and Installation for all 17 Friendship Public Charter School office and school locations.
PROJECT SCOPE of WORK
The work includes and consists of furnishing signage design, planning, all labor, operations, materials, accessories, incidentals, services and equipment. Vendor must provide fabrication and installation of interior and exterior wayfinding signs, wayfinding sign frames and structures, wayfinding sign bases, wayfinding sign panels, letters, and components with message copy and symbols, including all engineering, fabrication, excavation, erection, installation, electrical, concrete, and or masonry.
Please make note that the project will be launched in phases. The first phase will be the installation of new outdoor signage at Campus locations prior to August 15, 2020. Phase 2 will be determined after the contract is awarded and the selected vendor and the FPCS Marketing Department develop a plan for execution and implementation of interior wayfinding signage, which will be a multi-year project.
The specific Work includes:
- Design of exterior and interior wayfinding signage
- Presentation of design concepts to FPCS
- Creation of full scale prototypes – prototypes are to be reviewed and approved by FPCS before full fabrication of the signage shall commence
- Vendor shall fabricate and install all signage components. Work includes the removal and disposal of existing signage.
- Punch List items must be completed within sixty (60) days from when the list was generated
All materials, services and/or work not specifically mentioned which are necessary in order to provide a complete project shall be included in the proposal and shall conform to all local, State, and Federal laws and guidelines.