Friendship Public Charter School (FPCS) is seeking a qualified vendor to develop, manage, implement and produce events, provide project management, technical production and event design support for FPCS on an as-needed, work-order basis.
Examples of the types of events that would require the Contractor’s services are: the “Teacher of the Year Awards Gala”; “Annual Community Convocation” and “Scholar-Athlete Signing Day” and other promotional events for various FPCS initiatives and programs.
The organization’s goal and objective for this RFP is to find a partner (contractor) that can produce events supporting Friendship’s mission and promoting the organizations’ goal to be the best place to work and learn, including recruitment, retention, professional development and external affairs.
The Contractor should possess the following capabilities:
- An experienced staff that sufficiently understands the principles and integrity of the FPCS programs as well as event production.
- An experienced account representative to serve as a main point of contact throughout the term of the contract.
- The ability to execute some tasks under tight timelines
- Administrative and financial management staff capable of submitting detailed billing packages for both the contract and escrow accounts with accuracy and efficiency, conforming to FPCS requirements, and keeping careful track of receipts, expenses, and staff time
- A presence in Washington, DC, with facilities suitable for producing the services outlined in the Scope of Work.