Seeking qualified vendor for Employee wellness program, wellness workshops and crisis response
Friendship Public Charter Schools seeks qualified and experienced provider of Employee Wellness Program Services.
The Service provider shall work with the Friendship PCS HR team to develop a series of wellness workshops, each to include:
- 60–90-minute psycho-educational sessions
- Facilitated by a team of Licensed Clinicians
- Conducted in Virtual or in person format
- Topics and frequency to vary based on the need established by Friendship School HR team and Service provider
The Service vendor must have a crisis response team that will provide the following services:
- Provide rapid support in response to a crisis
- All services must be led by a team of licensed therapists
- Provide protocol on how this service will be engaged
Provider must provide clear and concise cost for all services and service options.
Professional licenses/credentials for all individuals working on the contract must be submitted.
An account Services representative must be assigned to the Friendship School account.