Seeking qualified vendor for Consulting Services to assist in the development, management and execution of a project plan focused on online, virtual learning
Friendship Public Charter School is seeking an experienced Consultant to provide consulting services to assist in the development, management and execution of a project plan focused on online, virtual learning.
Consultant will be expected to support the C.O.S./Executive Director of Virtual Learning with project planning activities such as:
- Solidifying project plans, timeline and budget
- Ensuring that the project aligns to organizational vision, objectives and mission
- Identify both short-term and long-term projects to support online, virtual planning
- Provide the COS/ED of Virtual Learning with regular updates on the status of projects to include completion status, ongoing obligations, pertinent issues, etc.
- Work with Friendship team to secure and manage contracts for projects
- Assist in developing marketing opportunities
- Project management as well as innovation and improvement support for Friendship PCS’s initiative to provide cost-effective, high-quality educational options to DC Charter local education agencies (“LEAs”) through its unique learning programs
- Refinement of and implementation of the scope of work in the Memorandum of Understandings between Friendship PCS and LEAs
- Identification of other needs of DC LEAs that Friendship PCS could support
- Ensuring projects are completed within timeline
- Conduct site walk-throughs and ongoing discussions with project stakeholders to ensure quality work and act as an advocate for FPCS.
- Proposed Consultant must be familiar with charter school operations as well as knowledge of DC agencies
- Excellent project planner
- Ability to read and understand legal documents
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to create a culture of teamwork to effectively collaborate with multiple government agencies and other personnel involved in the project.