Seek qualified vendor to provide consulting services to assist FPCS with student literacy and math skills growth.
The purpose and intent of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to solicit proposals and establish a contract, through competitive negotiation for consulting services to assist FPCS with district-
wide strategic planning and implementation of a plan to increase student state test scores in literacy and mathematics.
The Scope of Work for Consulting Services for Student Literacy and Math Skills Growth is as follows:
- Identify key literacy and math components and curricula by grade level to drive reading, writing,
and mathematics achievement.
- Develop leader capacity in the areas of Close Reading, Guided Reading, and Conceptual Mathematics
- Develop key systems for effective instructional management and leader accountability
- Establish lab-school within the Friendship network that will showcase best practices in teaching
and leading and serve as models for others to learn from
- Provide ongoing Curricular and Strategic Support to include but not limited to:
a. School design strategy and revision
b. Literacy and math block resource development
c. Professional development planning
d. Data analysis
e. Leadership management structures and support