Friendship Public Charter School is seeking an experienced Consultant to provide consulting services to assist in the development, management and execution of a project plan focused on facility space.
Scope of Work and Deliverables-
Consultant will be expected to support the CEO with project planning activities such as:
- Solidifying project plans, timeline and budget
- Ensuring that the project aligns to organizational vision, objectives and mission
- Identify both short-term and long-term projects to support facilities planning
- Provide the CEO with regular updates on the status of projects to include completion status, ongoing obligations, pertinent issues, etc.
- Work with Friendship team to secure and manage contracts for projects
- Assist in submissions and filling of documents with city agencies
Oversee the selection and performance of architects and attorneys, if needed
- Ensuring projects are completed within timeline
- Conduct site walk through and ongoing discussions with project stakeholders to ensure quality work and act as an advocate for FPCS.