Seeking qualified vendor for Commercial Warehouse Space Lease
Friendship Public Charter Schools seeks qualified and experienced bidder(s) for.
Commercial Warehouse Space for Lease.
Specifications/requirements are as follows:
- FPCS seeks proposals from vendors to provide approximately 2,200 square feet of commercial warehouse space for rent in the District of Columbia.
- The space should have barrier free access
- A minimum one loading dock/bay that can handle both Trailers and straight trucks
- Minimum 18 foot ceiling height clearance
- Good lighting – preferably high efficiency lighting.
- Lease spaces shall meet or exceed current industry standards relating to building spaces, pathways and equipment which will be required from the building owner in order to achieve compliance.
- Environmental Disclosure: The Lessor covenants that he/she has undertaken a due diligence inquiry of the Premises. The Premises, and property on which the Premises is located, is free of any toxic, hazardous or injurious substances as defined under Federal and State laws and regulations.
Prospective vendor must provide detailed pricing for a propose fixed, or flat, rental rate for a Gross Lease: including all expenses – taxes, insurance, janitorial services, maintenance, etc. Vendors are requested to specify the services included in their offer by item.