Vena Excel Macro Settings – Windows PCView the Microsoft guide for Macro for Windows here. These settings only apply to Excel for Windows. If you are on a Mac, check here for instructions.
1. Open Excel
2. Select Blank Workbook or open a recent or existing Workbook
3. Select File
4. On the bottom of the left menu, select Options
5. Select Trust Center
6. Select Trust Center Settings
7. Select Macro Settings
8. Ensure that Disable all macros with notification is selected
9. Check the box next to Trust access to the VBA project object model
10. Click OK to apply the select changes, then close all instances of Excel for the settings to take effect. You’re Done!