Seeking qualified vendors for Support services for budget planning analysis and reporting.
Friendship Public Charter Schools seeks qualified and experienced service vendors(s) for assistance with the development, tracking and monitoring of the annual budget.
Tasks to include:
- Assist Comptroller/CFO with budget development
- Budget analysis and reconciliation
- Data management – collecting, cleaning, and maintaining data related to school, teacher, student, and departmental performance and Ensuring data integrity through regular data audits, data imports, and data reports;
- Financial reporting to the Comptroller/Chief Financial Officer and Budget Managers and aid in the production of presentations for Friendship’s Board, Chiefs, and school of
- Staff Support for school operations directors/business services managers on budget development, tracking and related financial matters as needed.
- Assist the Comptroller/CFO with the management of the monthly budget to actual review process with school staff and department heads
The organization should have direct experience with public charter schools financial management and with the Vena budget software application used by Friendship PCS.