Friendship PCS is seeking bids from prospective vendors to provide: Related Services for medically fragile students in grades Pre K 3-12, requiring clinical services in home bound and online settings.
Friendship provides academic and related services to children and adolescents who are medically fragile and have been identified as requiring academic, specialized instruction and/or clinical services as part of their educational programming. Providers must have the ability to provide the services to students that are medically fragile that are home-bound or receive instruction online.
Friendship seeks general education teachers, special education teachers, and clinical service providers who will provide academic, specialized instruction and/or clinical services to our medically fragile students through home-bound services delivered both virtually and in-person. All in-person services will be delivered in the student’s home and/or an identified location.
Services can include, but are not limited to, any of the following:
- Online classroom settings
- Home-bound Instruction (for general education and special education students)
- speech-language pathology and audiology services
- interpreting services
- psychological services
- physical and occupational therapy
- recreation, including therapeutic recreation
- early identification and assessment of disabilities in children
- counseling services, including rehabilitation counseling
- orientation and mobility services
- medical services for diagnostic or evaluation purposes
- school health services and school nurse services
- social work services in schools
- parent counseling and training
- professional development for special education teachers and related service providers