RFP Specifications — Covid — 19 Testing Services:
Friendship Public Charter School is seeking licensed vendors to supply high quality laboratory services for COVID-19 testing:
Services to include but not limited to:
Specimen collection services at the designated Friendship School location(s) for employees for the detection of active SARS-CoV-2 infection RT PCR using specific nucleic acids in oropharyngeal or nasopharyngeal swabs.
- Provide all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) i.e. gloves, masks, face shields, and gowns and will dispose of them in accordance with state and local requirements.
- Courier service for specimen from Friendship PCS locations to Laboratory for kits for up to 250 employees across 6 locations per testing drive.
- Results reporting with a turn-around time from testing of 24-48 hours, not to exceed 72 hours.
- Reporting of inconclusive results with a scheduled date for repeat testing (within 24 hours). In a situation where a repeated specimen test is inconclusive, the specimen must be cancelled and recollected.
- Data and results management, including immediate notification of all positive results