Keeping our school community healthy and safe is a top priority.
FPCS TEAM MEMBERS: DAILY MORNING WELLNESS ASSESSMENT
Please complete the following questionnaire before coming into Friendship buildings. Thank you.
STUDENTS AND FAMILIES: DAILY MORNING WELLNESS ASSESSMENT
Please review and answer the follow questions before reporting to your assigned campus Learning Hub. If you answer YES to any questions below, please stay home and notify your hub administrator. Thank you.
1. Does your student have a fever of 100.4 or higher?
2. Sore Throat?
3. New uncontrolled cough that causes difficulty breathing (for students with chronic allergic/asthmatic cough, a change in their cough from baseline)?
4. Diarrhea, vomiting or abdominal pain?
5. New onset of severe headache, especially with a fever?
6. Within the past 14 days, had close contact (within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes) with a person with confirmed COVID-19?
7. Within the past 14 days, had close contact with someone that is quarantined for suspected exposure to COVID-19?