Parents, Have YOU Enrolled Yet?
Are you interested in learning how to enroll your child(ren) in a Friendship Public Charter School campus? If yes, please take a quick second to discover the high expectations that Friendship Public Charter School has to offer to achieve high academic standards for all of our students, families, faculty and staff members.
- Academic focus is what we do. We offer rigorous programs with a dynamic approach to learning. Our programs provide students a unique and rewarding opportunity to achieve high academic standards.
- Friendship PCS motivates students to achieve high academic standards, enjoy learning, and develop as ethical, literate, well-rounded and self-sufficient citizens who contribute actively to their communities.
- We emphasize that all students must be prepared for higher education and the career of their choice by ensuring mastery of the skills, knowledge, and tools needed to succeed in the 21st-century global economy.
- We develop a powerful school culture through innovative and challenging classroom learning experiences that allows us to focus on challenging academics. Social skills in and outside of the classroom are consistently demonstrating significant academic gains across all grade levels.
- We offer extended learning programs, after/before-care programs that instills an appreciation for education and high academic and personal standards, preparing students to become responsible contributors to their communities and world.
- Friendship Public Charter School delivers expectations between families in the home and during the duration of school. Consistent communications with families from school teachers, principals, and leaders.
- Effective teaching that builds social skill development grounded to cultivate an optimistic learning environment where all Friendship Public Charter School students are supported to develop professional growth and to exhibit academic achievement from the joy of learning.
- Expectations are high at Friendship Public Charter School, will you join us?
Friendship Public Charter School is participating in My School DC - a common application for nearly all DC public schools.