Parent support is critical to our student's success. The Office of Parent Relations aims to engage parent viewpoints on Friendship, ensure that parents have full access to school activities, and provide a forum for open dialog between parents and teachers, principals, and staff.
In order to achieve this mission, the Office of Parent Relations:
- Welcomes and orients families to the school
- Familiarizes parents with the school’s culture, policies, and procedures
- Promotes parent-teacher partnerships
- Fosters ongoing parent participation through a variety of initiatives, including friends and family movie days, volunteering, parent-teacher conferences and parent workshops
- Conducts parent surveys, distributes a parent newsletter and initiates other forms of communication
- Coordinates outreach to traditionally non-participating families
The Office of Parent Relations knows your child’s school, teachers, and administrators, and we're here to connect you with the right people to help you meet your child’s needs.
Learn about ways to get involved!